Kathleen: She has her first loose tooth and is SOOOO excited. It is barely loose and she is already planning on ambushing the tooth fairy and asked me if I have ever seen the tooth fairy and if I got money when I was a kid and lost teeth.
The other day I told her she was beautiful and she said, "I know, all my friends at school tell me. They call me their queen."
Brandon: I was dancing in the kitchen (like a lunatic I might add). I do this a lot. Brandon looked up at me and in a super serious way said, "Mom, you are so cool." I have to record that because one day I won't be anymore.
This morning he woke up super grumpy and after about a half hour I decided he needed to get dressed and was dreading it because he was still crying. I took a deep breath and walked toward his clothes when he said, "Mom, I am sorry I am so grumpy this morning. I will try and do better." Then he smiled a huge smile at me.
Cody: Cody is crazy into everything right now. People at church, at dance class, etc. really get a kick out of it. But some days it isn't too funny. But he sure is picking up on a lot of things his brother and sister do. For example, the phone rang and he yelled, "I'll get it!" But I don't think he really knows what that means since he was at the time buckled in his booster and eating lunch. He also while watching TV regularly shouts, "MOM! COMMERCIAL!" My kids are addicted to the DVR and can't seem to watch commercials anymore. Clearly that passed that on to Cody. He is also ticklish under his chin.
1 year ago
5 comments:
Ang, you have been quite the updater this week. I love it! I can TOTALLY picture Kathleen having her kids at school call her their queen. Brandon is so cute, that is good that he realized he was grumpy. And Cody sounds like he is getting so big. He (and Xander) are at the age where they just copy EVERYTHING. They don't even know what half of it is, but they will do it if someone else does. Anyhow, long comment. Miss ya!
I love this post! Since I just got to hold each of them, I can just picture every one of them saying and doing these things. How incredibly cute they are. "I'll get it." How funny is that?
It's good that you are recording these things. I used to do better, but I am trying to be good again. I love it when your kids think you are all that and a bag of chips, because like you said someday we will be so lame to them. You're a good mom for dying Easter Eggs, I haven't even thought about it.
Yes, Rex also asks me to fast-forward every commercial, even when it is live TV. Then he can't understand why I can't! Oh the days of TiVo!
You have such amazing kids! They are so smart and great at expressing how they feel and what they think. I really hope my kids will be more like that!
Post a Comment