Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

Kathleen and Brandon decided to sleep in the playroom as they await the Easter Bunny. When we asked Kathleen who was coming that night to bring presents she said, "mom and dad." We then had to teach our 5-year old about the Easter Bunny the night he was coming. Great parents, eh?
The kids LOVED their gifts. Last year they loved picking up the eggs more than anything else. But this year Cody went around one by one opening and eating contents of the eggs. Kathleen and Brandon, however were not happy at all that the Easter Bunny made a mess in their house that they now had to clean up. I guess they take a little too much after their mother.
Ryan on his egg hunt for his basket:
I got a Red Sox hat. I was pretty excited.
Cody loves his new sun glasses.
Easter Egg Hunt:



Kathleen got the movie Enchanted and the Giselle doll.
We decided to fly kites for Easter. The weather was the most perfect ever for flying kites.
Brandon got a t-ball/pitch thing for Easter. He must have played with it for 3 hours that day.












The wind was so nice that even Cody could fly a kite. He did get tangled in the string, but the kite stayed in the air as he struggled with it.




4 comments:

Heidi said...

WOW!!! Looks like the Easter bunny was good to you guys! Glad to see you all had fun, even if you did get stuck cleaning up after the Easter Bunny. If only he weren't so messy.

Michelle said...

Looks like fun! I wish we could have been at the Easter Egg hunt, Rex would have loved that! Cute pictures.

Katherine said...

You guys do lots of fun things! Glad to see you are doing well. Your kids are so cute!

Leisa said...

you do the funnest things with your kids. I hope i'm that fun with mine.