Sunday, May 06, 2007

Samurai Pie

Brandon stealing Cody's frozen peas. They are like candy at our house.
We made "sticky" popcorn. Cody loved watching the popcorn machine work its magic.
Kathleen got her hair cut this week. It was her first professional cut. Normally I do it. I know you can't really tell, but she probably had about 5 inches cut off.
We had a play date with the Campbells this week. We watched Samurai Pie Backyardigans and then Spring showed us how to make a peach pie. It was so much fun. Kathleen especially loved the songs, "Hiyah, Pie-yah" and she would make me sing, "Do you want to make pie?" then she would sing, "Yes I want to make pie." She loved it.
Kathleen hard at work.
Brandon hard at work.
Max Campbell hard at work.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Ang! I know I already sent you a gift, and called you, but we want to let you know how much we think you are AWESOME!!!!

Also, what a fun idea to do a playdate around backyardigans. We own Samarai Pie, so I will have to remember that one for when Xander is a touch older.

Also, the Armoire is GORGEOUS! I bet it really makes your front room sparkle.

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

Faith loves the Backyardigans! What a wonderful playdate idea! That must have been so much fun!

AnnMarie said...

My boys love popping popcorn in the popper. They riot if I even suggest microwave popcorn!
We watched Samurai Pie the other day and I still have the song stuck in my head.

Kelli and Darrell said...

Ok - so I have never seen Samurai Pie, but it sounds like it's a hit with the kids! One day I'll be able to share kids stories with you ;) Looks like you guys had fun!