Sunday, June 10, 2007

Fun Weekend

Kathleen started her first ever swim lessons on Thursday. She is such a little pro. Things I have tried to get her to do every day, she does the first time asked in swim lessons. The teacher said that she was a second level swimmer, which is good considering she has never had lessons before. And Cody crawled for the first time on Thursday. He also pulled himself up in his crib, which he has never done before. He is growing up.
Brandon and Cody have matching Spiderman pajamas. Brandon thought it was so cool.

The boys went Camping this weekend (and FORGOT THE CAMERA!!!). It was Cody's first camping trip. But Kathleen and I had a fun weekend. We went to the water park and went on the "big slides." We went out to dinner, watched a movie, and Kathleen slept in my bed with me.
Saturday morning we went to a rose garden, which Kathleen loved. I also too her where I go running in the mornings so she could see.
Then we went to the zoo. If you can tell, on that fruit in the background is a butterfly. The butterfly exhibit is in town, which is kind of cool.


When we saw the camel, Kathleen wanted to ride it. But I told her she couldn't. So when she saw this toy camel, she got really excited.
Then we went to a birthday party for Kathleen's dance class friend, Samantha. It was at a place that had a bunch of blow up slides, bounce houses, obstical courses, etc. She loved it.



3 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow! What a fun weekend. I hope that the boys had as much fun camping as you guys did at home.

Kelli and Darrell said...

Hey Ang! It looks like you and Kathleen had a great weekend! I can't believe how big Cody is getting!

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

You guys are always having so much fun! Sounds like you two ladies had a fun weekend without the boys.