Monday, February 02, 2009

Balloon Animals

For fun, we bought a kit to make balloon animals. The kids thought it was pretty fun, but the boys would really rather just pop them all.


I love it when the boys are quiet and I find them doing this instead of destroying things:
We bought Wii Fit last week. Cody was so excited that he carried the box in from the car by himself. It was heavy, but he managed.
Brandon has always been our pro at doing puzzles. It looks like Cody might take after him.
Kathleen went to a dance camp on Saturday. She was gone all day and really had a fun time. There is a long rotten story behind this, but we will try to forget that and just remember that Kathleen had a good time, mostly.
Funny Things Kids Say:
Kathleen got this book from Grammy and Pompa for Christmas. As she and I were reading it last night, she put it down and said, "Mom... She is crazy!"
When we asked Brandon what he learned in Primary this week, he said, "About Joseph Smith's dalmatian." After a few more questions, we discovered that he really learned about Joseph Smith's "First Vision." A common mistake.

3 comments:

Mom/Lisa said...

Oh how cute! I love the balloons. And the dalmatian story-hilarious!

Michelle said...

Did Brandon bring home a cute picture he drew of the first vision? Rex did and I was impressed, I can't get him to color at home but he does awesome in primary! I really want to know the rotten story now!

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

ROFL "dalmation", kids say some crazy things! Looks like everyone had a blast with the balloon animals. Kathleen is getting so big!