Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hawks Game

We took our kids to a Hawk's baseball game last night (we didn't get home until almost 11, so as you can imagine, they are super fun today). Cody LOVED the mascot.
Brandon had t-ball practice and we left straight from there to go to the hawks game. Then when we turned around, his coach was sitting 2 rows behind us. Brandon thought that was pretty cool.

They had firewors afterwards. But the best part was the explosion at the beginning that sent up a huge mushroom and left the croud momentarily silent.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like fun, Jeff and I decided a while back that when it was baseball time we would go to a game ourselves. We used to go every now and then with family to the Utah Buzz games (I don't even know what there called now).

Leisa said...

you know i look at your blog all the time, i think now is a good day to leave a comment! you are so much fun with your family! Good job at being such a fun mom

Madsen Family said...

Love the matching Mickey shirts and all the boys in princess dresses. You are very brave to take your kids out to a ball game so late. I hope they weren't holy terrors all the day long--now I know what it's like when my child is sleep deprived! PS--Is your blog private any more--I don't seem to have to log in any more...

Dinger said...

That looks like so much fun!! The Dinger's will have to try that this summer. What a good mom you are, I was scrolling down your blog and you do fun stuff with your kids.